FOR TODAY ́S WASTE TO BE
Our purpose is a world without waste. And we are proud that SULO already has set the course and contributes to the solution.
A WORLD WITHOUT WASTE
We equip people and local authorities who strive with us to reach this goal, with the most innovative and sustainable means, to collect the waste before it pollutes landscapes and oceans, and to sort the waste for recycling and further use as one of the most precious resources of our worldwide circular economy. Our vision is to make our planet a better place for us and coming generations – full of wealth, but without waste.
The UN estimates that the world’s population will grow to around 9.7 billion people by 2050 and the amount of waste generated will increase by 70%. This makes it all the more important today to develop inspiring solutions to collect and sort the growing volumes of waste.
The SULO Group aims to provide all its public and private customers with sustainable solutions that provide added value and meaning.These propositions should help and support our customers in achieving their environmental transition roadmaps.
- We use all the levers of the circular economy to design and create more and more ethical and sustainable products and services, with a focus on 100 % recycled plastic to limit greenhouse gas emissions and, more globally, our impacts on the environment.
- Making no concessions with the quality and industrial excellence that characterizes the SULO group, but rather strengthening it with Plant 4.0.
- Providing concrete and innovative solutions for waste management, particularly sorting, with equipment that is increasingly integrated and adapted to the needs of future cities.
- Developing innovative, robotic, traceable collection solutions for cities where urban space will be adapted to the new uses of its residents.
- Facilitating out-of-home sorting and cleanliness by designing more intuitive and efficient equipment in which digital technology will provide optimization and anticipation levers for better service.
- Offering new services for more complex flows such as plastics, bio-waste and bulky waste.
- Facilitating repair or reuse wherever possible to limit resource waste and carbon impact.
The SULO Group is committed to participate in achieving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals for 2030.
OUR BRAND CORE VALUES
At the core of all our activities we are driven by the essential values of our brand SULO.
With proven reliability we go beyond standards and focus on details that close the loop.
With united creativity we accomplish smart solutions to collect waste before it pollutes our planet.
We actively take on the challenges to create a more sustainable future for ourselves and future generations.
MAKING THE DIFFERENCE – 2.500 SULO PEOPLE
At the end of the day we are not only innovative, not only sustainable, not only concerned about quality. We are much more than that. We are 2.500 people all over the world who give their best to create solutions. We know that everything we do is only as good as the people behind our products and services. That’s why our main concern is to create the ideal conditions for an active, performance-enhancing SULO culture. Appreciation and advancement are the twin poles of our value scale:
Care and responsibility
Taking responsibility means feeling personally responsible for employees, customers and the environment and respecting the agreed rules.
Innovation and customer focus
To meet our customers’ needs, we first need to identify them. Being able to make decisions independently and be open to improvements and new solutions is also essential.
Excellence and engagement
Having high standards means constantly striving for the best possible results and being personally committed to achieving them with expertise, experience and empathy.
Team and trust
A culture of trust is formed when the individuals within a team are transparent, cooperative and reliable at all times.